Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Introduction of myself




Hi dear Earthlings, my name is Berries(not really my name) and I am currently studying somewhere in Singapore and I live in Hougang. My CCA is NPCC a.k.a National Police Cadet Corps and I am currently in the NPCC campcraft team, competing to bring honor to the school. Even though the trainings are tough, I enjoyed it very much as I can know more about my seniors. I hope we can work well together and make the school proud.

As for my hobbies, there's quite alot to say, I like to play computer games, especially MapleStory and Facebook games like Mousehunt and I just quit FishVille as I find it quite lame. BTW, I stopped at level 38(AFTER SO LONG???) . My another hobby is playing soccer and my favourite team is Manchester United!!!! I usually play soccer after school with my classmates and friends and sometimes, when I am free, I will call my friends downstairs my house void deck to play soccer.

Do you want to know what is my favourite food??? Find out in my next post. <^(00)^>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home