Thursday, January 14, 2010

Favourite Food

Hi all! Today, I am going to introduce to you my favorite food, as promised. My favorite food is actually fish porridge as it is a 'Healthier Choice' to me. I feel that after eating too much fried food in school, having fish porridge as my dinner is always something that I feel great about. I ate my first bowl of fish porridge when i was 7. I hated it to the core at first as I hate the tomatoes which is in the porridge, but, after eating it for a few more times, I started to like it so much that I keep thinking about it everyday.
Actually, this bowl of Fish porridge is prepared by my mother, who oftenly prepares it as it is nitritious and easy to cook. My mother always uses fresh fish that she buy from the market in the morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home