Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Interest




Since I have already included my interest(hobbies) in my introduction, let me just further elaborate it. I like to play soccer and I'm a avid soccer fan and I support Manchester United. My most hated soccer club is Liverpool, Arsenal and especially Manchester City. By the way, I am a TV maniac(Am I?),but my parents do not allow me to watch too much television during the weekdays(SOBS...).Why? Its because my brother is going to take his O-levels this year! As you all know, i also like to play computer games like Facebook and MapleStory. On Facebook, i will play Mousehunt and Fish Wrangler, both of this games are almost the same, want to know their difference?(look at their names) and i also like Counter-Strike,a first-person shooting game as i find it challenging especially when I am playing with players from power-house countries like, America and South Korea as they are very experienced. OK guys, this is all that i want to elaborate on, hope u like it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home