Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday (23/01/10)

Hello fellow Earthlings! What a tiring day it is today...I woke up late in the morning as training was tough and we trained till late at night and left the school compound at 8pm last night. When I reach home, I was so tired that I can't even move at all and all i can do is to lie down on the sofa and watch TV dramas. Today I got a headache since morning (due to unknown causes), there is not much homework today(only home econs and blogging). I went for guitar lesson in the afternoon and reach home at 6pm. During the guitar lesson, I learnt to play a song called 'ALLEGRETO' but i have not mastered it.I have my dinner at around 7pm and guess what I had for dinner?? Bittergourd with Bee Hoon, Disgusting??? I don't think so as bittergourd is healthy and DELICIOUS.

Bye Guys, Got To Go now... see u guys next time xD


" I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
Thomas Edison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home