Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunday (24/01/10)

Hello Earthlings! Berries here reporting on his daily life. Today, is quite a 'peaceful' day to me, nothing much happen to me, just that I am still having a headache in the morning. In the afternoon, I had my lunch, Roasted Chicken Rice, bought from the hawker center at Hougang Avenue 8, bought home from my father after going to the sports hall to play a game of volleyball.

Then, I went to my Grandmother's house and played computer games, Mousehunt and Maplestory till night. When my brother was playing, I watched the Ren Ci Charity Show. My favourite part of the show was when 'Aunty Lucy' did the Indian Dance and that made the donations go sky high.

I think that's all for today and I will be posting my next blog post about my daily life soon so stay tuned!

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home